Email stands for the electronic mail. This is a process of exchanging messages through the internet. It’s a form of telecommunication between the users. You can send multiple documents, files, images, as well as important notes. It’s not physical mail it’s an electronic version so it should be done with the help of the internet. There are various processes of transferring E-mail on WhatsApp. In the present day, WhatsApp plays an important role being a messaging app. Anyone can use WhatsApp it’s eventually helpful and easy to use. However there are other WhatsApp variants available around us such as GB WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, Yo WhatsApp, and WhatsApp Aero. Here are some methods for how to forward an email on WhatsApp.
How to forward an email on WhatsApp
Firstly, you need to have an Android, PC, or iPhone to forward an email through the internet. Forwarding an Email directly on WhatsApp may vary with the devices . The process might be quiet in iOS devices and android as well as personal computers. We have described different process on how to forward email on WhatsApp easily. So here are they
How to forward an email on WhatsApp via an Android device
There are two ways to forward an email on WhatsApp creating it into PDF form or copying and past the stuff. We will discuss both ways so you can easily understand this.
- Simply open the email application on your Android smartphone
- Now Open the file that you want to forward on WhatsApp.
- Select the whole content and copy the content of the email to the keyboard
- Now go to the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Next paste the whole copied content
- Finally tap the send button to forward the email content
How to forward an email on WhatsApp using the PDF file
Yet there is another way you can do that really quickly. The process is using creating a PDF file.
To do this, you need to follow the following steps:-
- Open the email content which you want to forward on WhatsApp
- Go to the print option in the email content, on the next screen
- Now Select the save as PDF from the available list of printers
- The file will be converted into PDF form
- Next, open the WhatsApp chat where you want forward the email
- On the text input field, tap the icon named document
- Select the recent converted PDF
- Now click on the send button
How to forward an email on WhatsApp via an iPhone
- First open the email on your iPhone
- Now go to the file which you want to forward on WhatsApp
- Next, select the whole content and copy it to the keyboard
- Now open the WhatsApp chat on your iPhone.
- Paste the copied content
- Finally tap the send button located on the left side of the keyboard
- Your Email will be forwarded on WhatsApp
To know more about IOS follow : EFFICIENT WAYS UNDER CHROME-A BETTER ANDROID BROWSER
How to forward an email on WhatsApp via PC
- Open the WhatsApp web application on the PC
- Login in to your WhatsApp by scanning the QR code
- Now open the mail application.
- Open the specific email which you want to forward on WhatsApp
- Select the whole content, and copy it by pressing CTRL+C
- Open your WhatsApp application where you want to forward, tab into the chat,
- Paste the copied content by pressing Ctrl+V
- Click on the send button, and the mail will be forwarded via PC.
Also Read : Best 80% Mechanical Keyboard for Gaming
Frequently asked questions
How can I send an attachment from Gmail to WhatsApp?
If you want to send an attachement from Gmail to Whatsapp you need to follow the following steps:-
- Open your Gmail App in your phone
- Click on the attachment file to open
- Tap on the share option to share it via WhatsApp.
How to forward multiple emails on WhatsApp?
Unfortunately you wont find a direct method to do that, though you can forward multiple emails’ on WhatsApp using the method of PDF. In order to do that follow the quick steps given below
- Firstly, you can convert all emails into PDF files
- Select them in a WhatsApp chat where you want to share them
- Then Click on the send button.
Why can’t I share any PDF on WhatsApp?
There might be a problem in the file manager because it has a problem with compatibility with WhatsApp. You can solve this through Google file manager.
Why can’t I share files on WhatsApp?
The main reason why you can’t share files on WhatsApp is that you have not allowed the app to access external storage. Just enable that access so you can share files on WhatsApp.
There are so many options on WhatsApp but some need to work on such as how to forward an email directly on WhatsApp. There is no particular way to send emails directly on WhatsApp but still, some ways are there which can be followed.